At the start of December 2020 we were lucky enough to be guests on the new Quali-Tea Time Podcast started by Tori of the tea blog Siply Tealicious.
During our hour-long chat, we talk about how we, Elizabeth & Vientiene...
- First fell in love with tea,
- How living in London and Madrid helped deepen our tea knowledge
- How we became permanent travelers (or, "location independent digital nomads" for the pedantic!) to explore different tea destinations over the past four years.
The second half dives in to how and why:
- MatchaAlternatives.com is going fully carbon positive in 2021
- Why we are on this mission
- What tea and its carbon footprint has to do with climate change.
So brew a hot mug of yummy tea and escape the last days of 2020!
Episode 3, 1hr 08min, Matcha Alternatives with Quali-Tea Time Podcast by Siply Tealicious:
And if you don't have any of the above accounts, you can listen for free without an account here:
Visit Tori's fantastic tea review blog at SiplyTealicious.com for other podcasts and great reviews in the wonderful world of tea! & Follow her on Instagram @Siply_Tealicious and us @MatchaAlternatives
We're also grateful to have been featured in her independent reviews several times! Find them here
So again, turn up the volume and escape on a tea journey around the world with us. :-)
Smelling loose leaf tea mid-processing in Munnar, India, 2017
A Note from Elizabeth & Vientiene...
If you need something to drink while listening to our dulcet tones wax lyrical about tea...try these!
- Vien's favorite: Classy Earl Grey Rooibos, a calming yet fresh tea ideal for tea time (also, caffeine free so you can drink a whole lot in the evening)
- Elizabeth's favorite: Mango Punch Rooibos, a quick trip in a teapot to a peaceful tropical island
- Our favorite in the morning: Hint of Apricot White Tea, like a sip of summer in bleak mid-winter
|Explore our Tea Science & Lifestyle blog|||||Subscribe to the MA Blog to save 15%|
Every purchase you make comes with a free download of extended songs from the Dance of Life album by Norwegian composer Peder B. Hellend.
Each thirty minute track is perfect for studying, meditation, or just ambient music for a relaxing afternoon.
A new song every month, so collect the entire album - for free!
All of the information regarding the herbs, botanicals, minerals, vitamins, etc., is information drawn from traditional use data or academic research and should be regarded as such. If you, the reader, has a health or medical concern, please consult your healthcare professional. The information found here is not meant to diagnose, treat, prescribe or cure and has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is for educational purposes only.
Learn More About Us
Why Matcha Alternatives? Our Origin Story
TravellingforTea.com - Our personal tea blog - with lots of tea and travel photos